[OM] HP 4670 scanner

Subject: [OM] HP 4670 scanner
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:35:34 -0800
As I was wandering through Fry's today I noticed the HP 4670 flatbed
scanner.  As scanners go it is rather unique, but really intrigued me
was the film scanner attachment.  Other than dedicated film scanners I
have not seen a film adapter that holds the film in this way.

I have read the reviews on the web and as you can guess they are all
over the board.  Has anyone here or someone we know and trust used and
or reviewed this scanner?

Mike Butler
Dublin, California