[OM] I'm not receiving the digest

Subject: [OM] I'm not receiving the digest
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:25:32 -0500
Add me to the list of those not getting the digest.  Also, as Stephen
noted, there seems to be a problem sending messages to the
administrator--Thomas are you home yet?

I went to the archives and found that I've missed the last few
digests.  The last one I received is # 68.

Would someone reply to me off list if this message appears on your digest
or individual e mail.

By scanning the archives I read Brian's and Stephen's posts about problems
with digests and list administration.

Before reading the archives, I sent the following to Thomas earlier today:

"Today I sent the following message to olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx and got a
reject message stating that olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx is an unknown user.

<snip>

The message was sent by clicking the link that was in one of the
digests.  Now however I just looked at your January e mail welcoming us to
listar in which you stated 'Any other comment should be sent to the list
admins : olympus-admins@xxxxxxxxxx'  Note the dash symbol - between olympus
and admins."

So, what's the correct address for admin?

Gary