[OM] Re: Question regarding 35-70 Zuiko Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Question regarding 35-70 Zuiko Lens
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:44:29 -0500
Thanks for all your responses! I played around some more with the lens and
you are right...at a very very close distance (less than 1-1/2 to 2
feet)..it does not focus. and its NOT an F1.4 (shows my newbiness)....its an
F4.0.

I recv'd that OM System Lens Handbook that I picked on Eb*y, its AWESOME!,
and provides good insight! I am MUCH MORE of a ZUIKOHOLIC now. I cant
understand why Olympus would ever give up on the OM SYSTEM. I have not seen
a book like that from any other manufacturer...seems like they were very
committed at one point.

Great lens nonetheless!!

- Ali