[OM] Re: ( OM ) Digest stalled?

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Digest stalled?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:54:27 +0100
Cc: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
To my knowledge, nothing should have happened. However other listees have
 voices the same problem, so something must be wrong :(

I am off travelling, so I am accessing the net only at GSM-speed. IT would
 seem, however, that I need to find some better bandwidth this weekend, to
 look at the list.

I am soo sorry for any inconveniences. My deep apologies.

--thomas

"Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully

 mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"