[OM] Re: talking of OM-2000

Subject: [OM] Re: talking of OM-2000
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:44:34 -0400
Hi Daniel:

I do not know what you mean "hold to meter button".
My OM2000 has the "spot or normal" metering dial on the top left side by the
take up knob. On the top right side it has your speed and ISO dial, the
shutter button, the winding leverand just under the lever and to the righ
top edge of the camera there is a small level to hold while winding for
double exposures.
In front of the camera, right hand side loking from the top, is the self
timer button. Hmm, I forgot about the double exposure...time to go
experiment.....

peace

David