[OM] Re: Flash/Power Grip 2/Winder2

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash/Power Grip 2/Winder2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:55:35 -0500
You need a TTL cable connection from the body to the TTL socket on the
BG-2 which then feeds to the hotshoe socket on the BG-2.  Alternatively,
with the T-32, you can connect directly to its auxiliary TTL socket on
the side of the flash or you can use this socket to attach other TTL
flashes.  The T-20 has no auxiliary socket so must be fed from the BG-2
connection.

The grip cord is handy when the winder is installed and the BG-2 handle
is in your right hand.  It allows firing the camera via the winder with
a button on the front of the BG-2.  It is not required, however.
Without a winder or without the grip cord simply put the BG-2 on the
left side and fire the camera or winder as you would without the BG-2.

I don't know about the F280.

Chuck Norcutt