[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:17:33 -0800
Oh, I'm on the right list all right. :-)

 I don't have an OM-3 or 3Ti for the same reason I don't have an OM-2SP,
OM-30(F), 707 or 101, they don't offer the features and performance I want.

To me the 3 body is just an OM-1 without the mirror lock-up and the 3Ti
is just a 4Ti without the Auto Mode option and, again, no
mirror/aperture prefire, i.e., dumb. I don't do much flash stuff, but
seem to recall that even the flash/ambient capability is available in
the original 2 and in later TTL flash bodies by just covering up one
connection on the shoe. If not, it doesn't matter to what I do.

So I've got OM-1, 1MD, 1n, 2, 2n, 4, 4Ti, 10, 20(G), 40(PC) and 2000.
How about you?  ;-)

Moose