[OM] Re: [Totally OT], was Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: [Totally OT], was Why go digital??
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:34:10 -0500
OK, maybe that was stretching it - I blame the marketing department.

I'm starting to like the cow option though - sort of the mini-van of horses.
Does yours dispense warm beverages? Can you use it fertilise the garden?

Andrew

(Come to think of it, can't you make leather out of horsehide? Someone must
know...)