[OM] Re: 24/3.5 Club

Subject: [OM] Re: 24/3.5 Club
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:42:26 -0600
Yup.  TTL AUTO is very convenient, but the sky can sometimes throw off the
exposure.  Incident meter and bracketing is always best, but I have plenty
walking around shots on AUTO that are fine.

Spot meter is also good, but one must remember to stop down the lens, and not
have it shifted.

Instructions are here:
http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/lensgroup/manuals/24mm_f35_shift.pdf

Glad to be done with the N aperture ring and that weird rotating shift knob.

Joel:

I saw that 24 shift on KEH and thought it was quite a bargain!  KEH BGN grade
is always better than one would expect!