[OM] Re: OM photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OM photos
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:38:07 -0500
Hi Graham,

Thanks for the feedback and praise... it means a great deal to me coming from
you. :)  Yes, we live in the Berkshires of western Massachusetts and my wife
works in an administrative position at Simon's Rock College.  We are about an
hour and a half drive from Northampton.

It is a bit spooky given some of the parallels in environments and names but
heck, there are a lot of ghosts of old England here in the Northeast. :)  We
visited Concord Massachusetts last spring and took a tour of Old Manse, a
home that once belonged to William Emerson, Ralph Waldo Emerson's
Grandfather.  As I gazed out the dining room window toward Concord River and
North Bridge, I was awestruck by the fact that I was staring out the same
window as those that witnessed the start of our Revolutionary War.  As I was
lost in that thought and not quite present in the room the tour guide
mentioned that the grandfather clock ticking away next to me was the same one
that was ticking away at the start of the war... now that was spooky.

Richard