[OM] Re: E-1 review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 review
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:02:31 -0500
I would really like an E-1 I'm sure. My fear was that the lack of IS capability
would relegate the E system to the same path as the OM system without
auto focus. To do the anti-shake thing, does the camera need to be able
to move the sensor, do it digitally (multiple readout), or add an optical
control path? And which approaches are not possible if Olympus chooses to
not pay patent licensing fees? Ideally they would to it in the body if possible
so
we would not need to purchase new lenses. At the moment, I just don't see any
path to IS for the E system. Moving the sensor to compensate seems the logical
solution.

Wayne

Let's see, what can I sell. perhaps my 3ti for $2000 .... how much for the
E-1...