[OM] Re: Eez it me or eez it ze lab?

Subject: [OM] Re: Eez it me or eez it ze lab?
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:07:18 -0600
Yes indeed, opaque black. And there is no way they could have got
rolls where the leader was not rewound into the cartridge if they had
come out of my camera. So does it look like they actually took two
fresh rolls mixed in by mistake? Then they must have exposed the
leaders themselves? Meanwhile I'll check for the missing shots on the
three undeveloped color rolls, just in case...

Phil

On 13:45, Ian Nichols wrote:

>The lead-in, which will have been exposed to daylight and the frame
>numbers, which get exposed by Mr. Kodak both appear black (that's
>right? they were nice, dense black not wishy-washy grey?) so the
>film must have been developed.  The only processing error I can
>think of that would produce blank frames would be not developing and
>dunking straight into the fixer - which would erase the exposed
>leader and the frame numbers too.
===
(The fledgling Zuikomaniac formerly known as Humbert Humbert)
===