[OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:12:38 +0100
Cc: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 1 Olympus Digest <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully

> >While you're in the scuba-store, sign up for some classes and come to
> >France to go diving with me ;).......
> >
> Mom, if you ever get to the PacNW in you wide travels some of the best
> diving on the west coast is a couple miles from my house. Cold water
> though, 10C.

ya' know, I'm a Viking, right? 10C is about as warm as the water ever gets
 in Denmark in a good summer ;)

Actually, I may head your way this summer. Will go to San Diego for working,
 but have three Untidied Airlines vouchers for US Domestic flights to
 burn......I've been considering the Pacific NW (I know you have great dives
 there) and Florida (just because warm waters are nice too....)

I know divers in Florida, but not yet in the NW, though....

Hey, if it pans out right we'll do a ZuikoholicasAnonymous meeting then -
 It's always fun to meet listees abroad and in the flesh -- where OT chatter
 is encouraged ;)

--thomas

 mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"