[OM] Re: Scotland anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: Scotland anyone?
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:21:05 -0000
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:36:42 -0500, Andrew Gullen
<andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We'll be in Scotland for the second half of July, with a foray into the
> land
> of the Sassenachs if they're friendly, Yorkshire I think. Base camp is
> North
> Berwick, but we'll be going 'round the country, um, anti-widdershins.
>
> I'll be travelling with family, but it would be a pleasure to get
> together
> with anyone in Scotland or Northern England if it works out.
>
> Andrew

> To contact the list admins:
> mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"

Yo!

We'll be in Madeira for a week beginning the 12th July, but other than
that North Berwick isn't too far (relatively speaking it's right on our
doorstep)!

If you have any rough itinerary, we are in Larbert. It's near Stirling but
a bit south. By Falkirk. Let us know nearer the time. And we may be having
a week in our own country in the camper, so if you are still around then,
we could meet up somewhere.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS