[OM] Re: [OT] eBay problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] eBay problems?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:15:32 -0800
Andrew, Bite the bullet and install Netscape7. It can be installed
independently so you can keep ver4.73. Version 4 has been made pretty
much obsolete despite having some better features than newer versions.
I suggest trying version 7.02 compact not the newer version 7.1.
http://www.holgermetzger.de/net7compd.html  or try Mozilla1.6

Mike