[OM] Re: thoughts about ebay seller

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts about ebay seller
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:17:33 -0000
Ali, you maybe don't know about the list archives at this address:

http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/

There is a search facility there, and I suggest you search on each of the
following terms:
Olympususa - Docaibolit - Sentosaphoto - ebay@sentosaphoto - neopan2

(I am not necessarily suggesting that they are all linked)

There has been discussion on more than one occasion, from various of us with
various experiences and observations.  It would be difficult to recall
everything, and what can be recalled would likely be a skewed sample.  An
archive search will show you the overall picture better.

Don't ask about camera$ or jonequinn!

Piers