[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:51:09 -0600
Thomas,
        I don't claim to know anything at all about UW photography, but I
happen to have a B&H catalog here at work (just HAPPENED to...yeah right).
Anyway, browsing through their catalog I see a product by EWA-MARINE that is
a group of camera housings for P&S cameras, Autofocus SLR and Manual focus
SLR. They appear to be made for multiple brands. From the little photo I
don't think they would allow the use of a large strobe-type flash but do
seem tall enough for a top mounted shoe flash. They don't give a depth
rating but from the appearance I don't think they would go below 5-10 meters
(but that is shear guess). Have a look at www.bhphotovideo.com and search
for the above name.

Charlie