[OM] Zuiko lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses for sale
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:21:38 -0500
I recently bought a used OM-4t from Philip Shalen, MD through an eBay sale.
He also had 2 Zuiko lenses, an 85/2 Zuiko Auto-T (not the F.Zuiko) and a
24/2.8 that he tried to also sell through eBay but didn't.  He wanted a "Buy
it Now" price of $250 for the 85/2 and $150 for the 24/2.8 but I believe his
reserves were lower than that.  If anyone wishes to contact him to make an
inquiry, email me off list and I'll provide you with his email address.  He
seemed honest and I had no problems dealing with him.  If the lenses are in
the same condition as the camera I received for $350, I think it could be a
heck of a deal.  They should be as they were his dad's and apparently he took
meticulous care of all his Olympus stuff.

Richard