[OM] Re: OT: Motorcycles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Motorcycles
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:23:13 -0800
>Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:37:17 -0800
>Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Motorcycles
>From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
>
>on 3/8/04 7:30 PM, Stephen Scharf at scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>  Norton Commandos? Can-AMs?
>>
>>  Oh, yeah, those were bikes back when the Earth was a fiery ball of
>>gas... :-)
>>
>>  Anybody here have a Gixxer Thou or a 'Blade?   R6?     Priller Mille???
>>
>>  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
>>
>  > -Stephen.
>
>I was out and about a bit on Sunday, and there was Spring bike fever in the
>air... Alice's had some interesting bikes to look at. Perhaps I should drag
>an OM along next time <g>. Of course, I was on my old CB750, which,
>gratifyingly, got noticed by a few Gixxer and Duc riders...
>--
>Jim Brokaw
>DoD #1415   SOHC/4 #40  AMA #716223
>Santa Clara, CA

Jimbo,

Sunday was sure nice for riding. I rode out Hwy 4 to Stockton on the
CBR to photograph mini-Roadracing sanctioned by Stockton Mini Road
Racing Ass'n. Grown men riding bikes way too small for them. I will
post a link when I get them up on ImageEvent.com. Some of them are
rather amusing, like the Pocket Bike racers...

I rode by way of 4, but turned on to Marsh Creek Road to go out to
Clayton and Concord, and it was very pretty (but bumpy!).

Still have the Viffer?

Best,
Stephen.
--