[OM] Re: New walkabout lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New walkabout lens
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:39:43 -0800
Moose, I printed out the email you sent in Nov. Very helpful. I've
considered the 28~200 Tamron but this ATX looked too good to pass up. I
have found a standard 67mm pol in my box of misc so will make do. I did
notice what i thought was a smudge on the front glass is actually a rub
mark. I don't think it will matter. But I'm thinking the seller's
description was seriously off. I may consider your 28~200 later in the
summer. Right now financial resources are not ear marked for OM :>(

Mike