[OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:05:26 -0000
From: "David W Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 March 2004 20:47
Subject: [OM] OM is the SAAB of Photography?

> Read an article recently which described the OM system as the Saab of
Photographic Equipment. Interesting comparison. I drive a Saab however had
never made the connection. On reflection it is a good analogy as Saab
drivers have always been pretty non-conformist and I suppose the OM system
threw the rule book away at the time?

> Does this strike a chord with anyone else?
>
> Dave
Hi Dave,

I tried to keep a brake on my spending but I have gone through a lot of
gear, clutched at stuff I could not afford, exhausted all my funds, driven
myself to the brink of bankruptcy. Yep! Strikes a chord with me :-)

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com