[OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders

Subject: [OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:48:34 -0500
Hi there Earl,

The ones I have seen have been just standard package filter that only covers
the shooting lens. I would image that the IS series tele adapters would be
worth a try on the SP at least (filter size match?). Of course neither will
provide correction for the VF window. It would be a permanent modification
to add framing lines to the VF, and I am not sure how best to accomplish
that if I wanted to do that.

My SP is with Clint right now being CLA'd and I am lacking the IS adapters
but I would be a willing volunteer if there is an IS owner in NC who wants
to try them on an SP when mine returns.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Earl Dunbar

Thanks.  Did these include a lens to fit  over the rangefinder for proper
focusing and framing?

Earl