[OM] Re: New Oly Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: New Oly Photos
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:41:47 -0400
Hey Rick beatiful pictures!

I had to use the monopod, th elens is quite heavy. I was afraid the pictures
would not come out but they did fine. I took one with the 2X extender of a
slower cross country rider but my focus was wrong. I focused about 6 feet
behind the guy. He was the last rider of his heat, I rushed to get the
picture. I will post it soon.

peace

David