[OM] Re: TOPE 18 shooting season

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 18 shooting season
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:23:42 +0100
Hi Carlos,

> Being fairly new to this list I'm not sure how this works.
> Do I have to scan the pics and send them to you or do I send you actual
prints??

Unfortunately I myself do not have access to a good scanner, so you'd have
to get it scanned somewhere and then send me the digital version. There are
some people on the list who have previously offered their scanning services
for these events. If you tell your whereabouts you might find someone not
too far away from you who can do the honours for you.

Regarding the rest of the guidelines etc. see the page: http://www.tope.nl
and check the sections called "Rules" and "Events" for more information
about the timelines and on how to submit an entry.

Cheers!
Olafo