[OM] Re: OT: Motorcycles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Motorcycles
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:37:17 -0800
on 3/8/04 7:30 PM, Stephen Scharf at scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Norton Commandos? Can-AMs?
>
> Oh, yeah, those were bikes back when the Earth was a fiery ball of gas... :-)
>
> Anybody here have a Gixxer Thou or a 'Blade?   R6?     Priller Mille???
>
> Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
>
> -Stephen.
> --
>

> 2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!

I was out and about a bit on Sunday, and there was Spring bike fever in the
air... Alice's had some interesting bikes to look at. Perhaps I should drag
an OM along next time <g>. Of course, I was on my old CB750, which,
gratifyingly, got noticed by a few Gixxer and Duc riders...
--
Jim Brokaw
DoD #1415   SOHC/4 #40  AMA #716223