[OM] Re: OM-4 winding problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 winding problem
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:16:15 -0600
Sounds like the spring in the take-up spool is weak.  That's more common
with the 2s, but possible on the 4.  Only replacement with the improved part
will suffice.

Address all shipments and postal correspondence to:

Photosphere
2510 Electronic Ln. #907
Dallas, TX   75220
U.S.A.

Providing Authorized Olympus Camera repairs for over 20 years!