[OM] OM Items For Sale

Subject: [OM] OM Items For Sale
From: kquarles@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:34:58 +0000
I need to thin out my collection some and exchange equipment
for capital.  Before I place these items on "that auction site,"
I'll offer them here on the list.

OM-4T Champagne version, with 50mm/f1.8 "miJ" Lens  -- $450

This camera has wear in the usual places: by the strap lugs,
on the back hinge, and a spot on top of the pentaprism.  It
also has a circular mark on the bottom.  So you couldn't
call it mint in appearance.  But functionally it is excellent,
having just been overhauled by John Hermanson at Camtech.
The lens is also excellent with no marks or any operational
problems.

See images here:
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_1.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_2.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_3.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_4.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_5.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_6.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/OM4T_7.jpg

T10 Ring Flash 1  --  $125

In excellent operating condition and appearance.  Flash and
modelling lights work fine.  No physical flaws to mention.

See images here:
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/T10_1.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/T10_2.jpg

T Power Control 1  --  $175

Also in excellent operating condition and appearance.
Fully functional with no physical flaws to mention.
The 50mm Flash Calculator Panel is included.

See images here:
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/TPower_1.jpg
http://kquarles.home.att.net/Images/TPower_2.jpg

I'll ship any item for $7 in the USA, or $15 to most other
places.  Buy multiple items and I'll obviously combine
shipping for an overall savings.  I can take payment through
PayPal, and will also take Money Orders.  Check with me
regarding other methods of payment.

Thanks for your interest.

Keith Quarles
Wall, NJ, USA