[OM] Re: T18 - was:F280 on OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: T18 - was:F280 on OM-1
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:10:12 -0600
What is the effective difference between lithium, alkaline, and all the other
types?

One of the motion sensors on the home security system takes small lithium
batteries which are quite expensive!  especially considering that they only
last about 6 months!

I'll give the lithium a try and see what happens.