[OM] T18 - was:F280 on OM-1

Subject: [OM] T18 - was:F280 on OM-1
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:40:42 -0600
Rob:

I carry a T18 around with me most times as it does a good job on both the OM-1
and OM-4Ti.  very light on either body.  In fact, when I use the F280 on the
-4Ti I usually mount a Winder 1 to help balence the weight.

BTW, what are the best batteries for the T18 since Oly does not recommend
Ni-rechargables?  The "Heavy Duty" alkalines from walgreens are champs in the
Winders, but really slow on the charging of flash units.

Any suggestions?
Bob