[OM] Re: A little chuckle and signing off for a little while

Subject: [OM] Re: A little chuckle and signing off for a little while
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:07:00 -0400

> To avoid the hassles with airport security & the dreaded x-ray machines I
had
> B&H ship 26 rolls of film to my first stop.

It's nice to have that option. On my recent trip to South America, I started
asking airport security for a hand search of my film, but soon gave it up as
too much hassle. And I had all mine in clear zip-lock bags, and removed from
film cannisters. Anyways, even though it had numerous scans coming and
going, I must say I cannot detect any fogging at all. In anticipation of not
getting cooperation in the airports, I limited my self to taking only 100
and a bit of 200 speed film.

>  The first thing on the list was, camera and all your
> lenses.

lol

> For those of you how read the discussion of goals at the end of last year
and
> the beginning of this year, this workshop is half of my goal to attend two
> such programs this year.
> That it for tonight and I'll be signing off at the end of the week.  Bill
> Barber

All the best,
Wayne