[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #56

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #56
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:27:04 -0800
I had some B&W D36s, bought because I was blown away by the imaging in
the showroom. They never quite did that in my music room and imaging
never made up for the severely rolled off bass and treble. Beautiful
furniture though. Gave them away. I never got a chance to hear Snells,
but reviewers I really respected loved them, after I had bought my
Thiels. Unfortunately the guy who designed the killer Snells left for
another company, I think Infinity, and Snell faded fast.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA