[OM] Re: OT: Bad computer time stamp

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Bad computer time stamp
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:16:55 +1030
I would suggest that you check the time zone settings in the PC... see
my MUA's interpretation of David's e-mail header (in particular the
-0400 which indicates 4 hours behind GMT- mine should show  +1030, 9.5
hours ahead of GMT plus 1 hour for daylight saving) -  if this is
incorrect, message order gets seriously mixed up!

another list member had this problem, while I wan't able to tell hime
how to fix it (he was using windoze), he was able to do the research to
find the setting.

> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 11:38:18PM -0400, David Cochran wrote:

davidt