[OM] FOR SALE:

Subject: [OM] FOR SALE:
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:59:33 -0500
Hi. I am a newbie here...so forgive me if this is off topic.

I have for sale:

OM-2N w/ 50mm F1.8 Oly Zuiko Lens. Camera and Lens are in great shape. The
camera is virtually scratch free, no brassing, dings, or dents. Minor/faint
scratches on base of camera and on top prism around where the hot shoe
mounts. Hot shoe not included. All functions work great! Lens is equally
clean. No fungus or scratches on glass.

OM-1N w/ 50mm F1.8 Oly Zuiko Lens. Once again...camera is exceptionally
clean. NO DINGS OR DENTS. Minor/faint scratches on base of camera. Hot shoe
not included. All functions work as they should. Lens is equally clean. No
fungus or scratches on glass.

Asking $ 200.00 ea + plus shipping. Buy Both and I will cut you a deal!