[OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:45:59 -0500
He likes it.  When he dropped by a couple of weeks ago, we played
some of his old stuff, and he said it sounded just right to him,
even though his hearing's not as good as it used to be.  Both he
and I have done way too much shooting without ear protection.

Walt :-)

P.S.
I was wrong about the cable.  Duh!  It's Kimber.  Getting old, you
know.