[OM] Re: Temporary unsubscription

From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:23:04 +1100
Day trip. Out through Huonville to Geeveston, down the Arve Road and
turn off to the Hartz Mountains.2WD I think in dry weather.  Walk up
through the park - bog heath terraces between paperbark ridges with
misty tarns at the end; misty even in January. Stunning. It's on my
list of places to go back to with 100kg of photo gear.
AndrewF