[OM] Re: Shameless plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Shameless plug
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:05:42 -0800
Nothing shameless about it, Johan. We wouldn't know it was there if you
didn't pipe up!

One thing. The images currently on display are essentially just thumbnails
with no links to anything larger. For instance, the B&W image _Mina bilder_
looks attractive to my eyes but the only way I can see any detail is to
resize it upward by a factor of three, and even there I'm only left with
image dimensions of 570x590 pixels, which I would still consider to fall
below the acceptable viewing threshold. You might want to reconsider,
process images for web display with a long side dimension in the
neighborhood of 640 pixels. Then you'd be in the ballpark. A link to these
larger images in new windows should do the trick nicely, provided you feel
you can spare the space--but there I'd argue that the display of fewer
viewable images is always preferable to display of more images so tiny as
deny viewers any reasonable sense of detail.

Anyway, I've marked your site in my Olympus galleries folder and will pay
visits to seer what sort of work you're up to. I like your overall design.
(If I ever get the rudiments of HTML down I'll probably toy around with XML
as my next web project.)

What film did you use to shoot _Mina bilda_? What does "bilda" mean?

Tris