[OM] Tokina 80-200/2.8

Subject: [OM] Tokina 80-200/2.8
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:18:43 -0500
For anyone who either can't find a Tamron 80-200/2.8 or thinks the
even-harder-to-find Tokina may be a better lens, lookie here:

http://charlottecamera.com/detail.asp?p=21689&d=2&c=2

I have too many lenses already.  I have a perfect 80-200/2.8
Tamron.  I am never, ever going to buy another lens.  That is why
I am passing this along.  I repeat, I am never, not ever...

Where's my Visa card?

I have no experience with this lens, nor have I ever dealt with
Charlotte Camera, so no recommendation, either express or implied,
with reference to either should be inferred.

Better hurry, though.  My resolve is weakening.  There's always
room for one more, right?

Walt