[OM] Re: [OT] Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:43:49 -0500
A guy on the Acer/Benq Scanwit 2700 mail list tried this.  Could not get
anything to work but never seemed to suspect his unusual setup.  I sent
him a spare Acard SCSI II card (the same type shipped with the Scanwit
2700) and then it worked correctly the first time.

So, maybe it will work but my sample of 1 says don't bet on it.  I'd
give it a try if you can get return priveleges on the converter in the
event it doesn't work.

Chuck Norcutt