[OM] Re: [lens] Re: $1 BIN Zuiko!

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: $1 BIN Zuiko!
From: "Tom Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:50:50 -0500
Dear Mark,

He's just living up to his ebay handle...

tOM

On Sunday, February 29, 2004 at 22:39,
Mark Dapoz <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Daniel Sepke wrote:
>
> > You could report him as Non Performing Seller, it the other side of the coin
> > from a Non Paying Bidder. Won't get you much but might make him be more
> > careful.
>
> The poor guy just made an honest mistake, there's no need to drag him through
> the coals for it (save that for the real scammers on eBay).  We've all made
> mistakes in the past, he deserves a bit of slack on this one.
>                                       -mark

> To contact the list admins: mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus
> List Problem"

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -------
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115    N45.412 W75.714
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        Abacurial Information Architecture      http://Abacurial.com