[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:08:02 -0800
These things are sold under lots of names. I think I once  compiled a
list of 4-5 names for this lens. Look for a MF 19-35/3.5-4.5 with 77mm
filter size. It's likely available there under some different brand
name. Print out a pic from B&H and compare them. Places like B&H will
also ship anywhere. I know you guys get socked with duties, etc., but
wouldn't most of that be built into the domestic price anyway?

Moose