[OM] Re: OM1n/ 2n/ spot

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1n/ 2n/ spot
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:15:41 +0100
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:37:15 -0500
Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
> <snip> meter on what you think is where you want your
> > 18% gray, and set apeture/shutter. Then move the spot to important
> > highlights/shadows, and observe the bargraph -- of course, you know the
> > lattitude of your film.
meetings -- and do not have my books readilly available in the suitcase (I
know I should....) Basically, it amounts to exposing and developing film of
a know subject (that'd be white) at different settings and figure out how
it responds. Did it with my favourite films and my favourite development
methods....