[OM] OT: Repairing a Trip 35.

Subject: [OM] OT: Repairing a Trip 35.
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:59:34 +0000
Dear All,
         Alongside my OM-1n I have a Trip 35. Its in lovely condition
but it has one problem in that the film rewind button on its base
becomes stuck in when you depress it, rendering the camera unusable.
I've tried pushing it and tapping the area around the button to get it
back out but to no avail. Is it possible to easily remove the baseplate
and have a look at the button mechanism (I've noticed two small screws
at either end of the baseplate) or will this damage the light sealing or
other mechanics of the camera? Thanks for any help.

All the best,
Gareth.

--

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke