[OM] ( OM ) the age tell-all and cameras & lenses

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) the age tell-all and cameras & lenses
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:10:46 +1300
Hi folks

Well at this point I'm going to keep my own counsel, except to say that to
my surprise I seem to be about 1 year older than the oldest so far to have
said how much.  And it doesn't feel that old inside my head, but my body
doesn't always do what I'd like. I think I'm lucky with my eyesight,
considering I've worn glasses since the age of 5, and burned out the centre of
my right eye at the age of 8 looking at the sun through a tube.

As for cameras etc, what I have hasn't decreased since I listed it all here
about 2 years ago. It's a bit embarrassing. I seem to like cameras and glass;
and am something of a magpie. But I started with a Kershaw King Penguin
(120 or 620 film format; not sure which) that I still have, in about 1950.

Probably nobody else amongst us also has a Kershaw <g>

Brian