[OM] Re: OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras?
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:01:50 -0800
As flighty as insurance companies are these days especially in California
one claim no matter how small is considered an incident and can cause
renewal problems.  For years I had an "all risk" floater on my homeowners
policy covering my cameras as well as other items not covered or limited on
the basic policy.  I agree such coverage is great to have, but for my needs
at least for now I have gone to high deductibles and eliminated my extra
coverages  to cover the catastrophic loss.

Marty