[OM] Fw: Re: Viewfinder vs. LCD, was OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Fw: Re: Viewfinder vs. LCD, was OT How many cameras?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:45:20 +0800
Both macro and tele is easire to tell even with low resolution LCD. At
the meam time as the DOF is smaller the AF sensor works better under
these conditions too and there is much less error. Just like the E-10, I
seen quite some problem in focusing at the wide end, there was almost
no problem at tele. No matter how sharp your eyes are, the LCD has too
low resolution to identify a sharp focus at the wide end unless the object
is very close.

C.H.Ling