[OM] Re: IS-3

Subject: [OM] Re: IS-3
From: "Andy Radcliffe" <AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:09:04 -0000

Hi Mike,

I have an IS-3000 (same as IS-3 but with focal plane flash capabilities) and
find it's exposures to be pretty much in line with my 4Ti. I usually end up
rating 100 ISO slide film at 125 with both of them, but that's just a
personal thing. The one problem with the IS for slide film use , in my
opinion at least, is that the viewfinder only shows 85% of the recorded
image - other than that, I find it to be ideal when I don't want to carry
much gear around.

Andy.