[OM] Re: Considering Printer Purchase

Subject: [OM] Re: Considering Printer Purchase
From: "Richard Smith" <rms3863@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:12:47 -0600
I just started working with an Epson 2200 about a month ago.  The color
prints are truly stunning.  I have been able to get OK B&W prints, but am
not totally satisfied with what I'm turning out.  You can forget B&W on
glossy paper; that just doesn't work with a 2200.  Prints on some of the
matte papers, specifically Archival Matte paper and matte black ink, are
much better.
Dick Smith