[OM] Zuiko lens & case sale.

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lens & case sale.
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:12:40 -0800
Zuiko lens & case sale.

I am offering these to list members prior to eBay sale. First come first
served. Please reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any
questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you
receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL
your money including shipping upon the items return in the same
condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC
Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

1. Zuiko 28 f/2 silver nose $125.00
Fast wide angle lens. Uses 49mm filters. Glass is in good shape
diaphragm is oil free and snappy, focusing smooth - lens works great in
all these respects, HOWEVER: FILTER RING HAS A SEVERE DENT and a bit of
play. Lens had a CLA about six months ago, just prior to it’s being
dropped and the filter ring being dented. Cosmetically, lens has the
aforementioned dent and moderate brassing. Lens works fine but cannot be
used with filters or thread on hoods. Bargain priced for someone who
wants a fast wide angle but will not be using filters.

2. Zuiko 50 f/1.4 black nose $50.00
Very nice and fast normal lens. Glass is in good shape diaphragm is oil
free and snappy, focusing smooth some brassing. All in all a nice fast
lens in decent user shape.

3. Zuiko 50 f/1.8 black nose $20.00
In excellent condition, clean glass, snappy oil free diaphragm, smooth
focus, and clean
cosmetically.

4. 28 f/3.5 metal hood $5.00
Screw on metal hood for the 28 f/3.5 lens. In box.

5. 24 f/2.8 case $15.00
Fits many of the Zuiko wide angles. Marked for the 24. Not in perfect
shape, Label is
coming loose and bottom needs to be glued but overall clean and very usable.

6. 28 f/3.5 case $20.00
Fits many of the Zuiko wide angles (same size as 24 f/2.8 case) Marked
for the 28 f 3.5.
In very good shape functionally and cosmetically.

Jim Couch