[OM] Re: 28mm f2 lens hood question

Subject: [OM] Re: 28mm f2 lens hood question
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:13:52 -0500
Thanks Moose and Carlos,

I did the same test Carlos did and didn't see any vignetting through the
viewfinder though I thought it was possible there could be some on film.  A
more direct approach would have been to just shoot some film but I thought I
could save myself some time if someone knew if the hood  was designed to be
used with a filter.  Should try a test with a polarizer as well since they
are even thicker than a 3rd party filter... at least the less expensive ones
are.

Richard