[OM] Looking for a brandnew OM 1n in black

Subject: [OM] Looking for a brandnew OM 1n in black
From: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:51:02 +0100
Cc: oiwert@xxxxxxx
Dear all,

Time for some 'outing' : I am actually almost 40 years old and bought my
first black OM 2n, incl. Winder 2, T32 and 1.4/50 in 1980 after about 1
year intense study of photographic equipment and having done my first
roll of film in the age of 6 years.

Nowadays it looks like I would like to add a pristine OM 1n in black, so
that the OM 2n does not feel so alone as the first generation OM.

Anyone out there by chance would like to sell one, or knows where one is
on offer ?
(I am really looking for either UNused / brandnew or extremely (A++/10
) well kept and it MUST be BLACK.

With best wishes to all zuikoholics

Please reply offline to the second Iwert on the list :
oiwert@xxxxxxx